Sunday, July 26, 2015

Addressing problem behaviors in dogs....and an update to the reading list.

As I am progressively working my way through my dog training certification, I am now starting a series of articles that will involve addressing problem behaviors in dogs.

Obedience is of course necessary, but problem behaviors are often more of a deal breaker for owners and their pets.

This first one will talk a little about dogs that jump on people in greeting:

http://www.examiner.com/article/addressing-problem-behaviors-jumping


I updated my dog training page so that the links are more organized and easy to read. Remember...with examiner I get paid 1 cent every time someone clicks on an article. Let's make me rich!

I also updated my book page- I recently just finished Unwind by Neil Shusterman, and Paper Towns  by John Green. Both were good reads!