Sunday, June 28, 2015

Check out the book list!! And my new found passion for coconut oil.

I added a page called the Book List that will consist of books I've been reading- both on my own as well as in book club! 

I like to scour other blogs for book reading ideas.

On and unrelated note....Check out these links involving coconut oil. (I'm going to post them under health and fitness.)

101 uses for coconut oil- I'm attempted to try them all! 
http://wellnessmama.com/5734/101-uses-for-coconut-oil/

It's supposed to be the all amazing oil. Cook with it, wear it, etc.

Tips for Cooking with it:
http://thecoconutmama.com/2014/04/how-to-cook-with-coconut-oil/

It's mostly saturated fat that is in a form your body can't readily store so it gets burned off like a carb. It can replace olive oil, butter, etc. (and it solidifies if not kept at a warmer temperature so that makes it more spreadable)

It can be used for hair, skin, stretch marks, cellulite.

Supposedly its great for heart health, lubricating joints, boosting the immune system, fighting yeast and fungus, and boosting metabolism and energy.

I think I'm going to start using it with literally everything...and see how it goes. I feel like I'm the last to know about its amazing powers!