My Family Readiness Group is doing a Secret Sister gift exchange during each month of deployment- I wish I knew who to give this creative idea credit to (my secret sister!) but I still thought it would be worth sharing.
I know it certainly made me feel better and maybe it will for everyone else too!
The Deployment Survival Kit:
1. A Glue Stick: To remind you to stick with it when you get discouraged
2. Hershey's Kisses: To remind you of the sailor who loves you
3. A Paper Clip: To help you hold it together
4. Snickers: To Remind you to laugh each day
5. Krackle Bar: For when you feel you're in a crunch
6. Rubber Band: For When you think you are stretched to the limit
7. An eraser: Because we all make mistakes.
8. A Hair Tie: So you can pull your hair back and tackle the hard times
9. Smarties: To help you solve your problems
10. Marbles: In case you feel you've lost all of yours
11. 3 Muskateers: To remind you are never alone.
Plus some chocolate and some tea!
Thank you secret sister!