Saturday, April 4, 2015

Taste of Home: Honey Garlic Ribs


These ribs were fantastic!

I'm already a huge fan of ribs (I absolutely love them) but these were a delicious sweet spin. Mashed potatoes, corn, or sweet potato fries make an excellent pairing with these.

They are super easy- put them in the marinade in the morning or night before and toss them in the oven for about an hour. 

Here's the link to the original recipe:




Marinade mixed together in a bowl.....


I drizzled into a foil pan and refrigerated for the day. I had some very large ribs and had to make extra so that I could have any reserve for later. These ribs had a lot of meat on them and were delicious!


One tip that I hadn't considered is to bring the reserve marinade out of the refrigerator a little early....
because the honey gets very gloppy and hard to spread over the ribs! I would suggest taking it out and letting it warm up while the ribs are in the oven for the first hour.


Also.. remember to cover them! (Haha. I struggle with that I guess.) Otherwise they come out a little dry in texture.


Delicious and sweet! 

These are fantastic and easy to make.